Advanced Concrete Surfaces is now hiring full-time crew members at our Dallas, Austin, and Houston Branches.
- Working as a part of concrete or gypsum underlayment installation crew
- Preparing and cleaning job sites for product installation
- Moving, handling, and loading materials/hoses/equipment
- Operating machinery to pump concrete and gypsum underlayment
- Must understand ADA compliance
- Must be able to pass a drug screening
- Work overtime as required
- Must be able to meet all safety requirements and applicable safety policies.
- Work closely with peers on a set crew under the supervision of a qualified foreman
- Paid Holidays
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401k with Company match
Drug-Free Workplace/Background Screening:
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment, random, reasonable suspicion, and post-accident substance abuse testing. Pre-employment background checks are also required but will not necessarily disqualify an applicant.Advanced Concrete Surfaces is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Advanced Concrete Surfaces does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
|Job Category||Full Time|