Advanced Concrete Surfaces is now hiring a Construction Estimator at our Dallas Branch.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Manage invitations to bid work
- Review communications from architects and general contractors
- Download and organize electronic plan files
- Identify and document vital project information
- Accurately measure quantities using digital estimating software
- Identify details and specifications using digital estimating software
- Accurately input numbers and detail information into Microsoft Excel
- Identify plan and specification discrepancies
- Prepare pre-proposal document outlining scope of work
- Review project proposals
- Multi-tasking skills and high level problem solving
- Familiarity with multifamily/commercial construction methods
- Ability to collaborate with peers and management daily
- Capacity to meet tight deadlines every week on multiple concurrent projects
- Communicate clearly and appropriately to foster an innovative and positive environment
- Ability to work in an office environment, primarily at a computer, during normal business hours
- Work reasonable overtime as needed
- Fluently speak, read, and write English
- Legally able to work in the United States
- Adhere to company’s policies, as well as compliance with federal and state laws
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Preferred candidate will have 2 years of relevant construction experience or related education
- Paid Holidays
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401k with Company match
- Relocation allowance available to the right candidate.
Drug-Free Workplace/Background Screening:
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment, random, reasonable suspicion, and post-accident substance abuse testing. Pre-employment background checks are also required but will not necessarily disqualify an applicant.
Advanced Concrete Surfaces is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Advanced Concrete Surfaces does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.